I want the charity to treat my annual subscription until I notify you otherwise as a Gift Aid donation.
- If your declaration covers donations you may make in the future, please notify the charity if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year.
- If in the future your circumstances change, and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains tax equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity, or ask your local Tax Office for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid.