Fatlips Tower in its stunning setting
A landmark building in the Scottish Borders is to undergo a £200,000 renovation that will secure its future.
Fatlips Castle which sits on Minto Crags, has received funding from Historic Scotland, Scottish Borders Council, the council's Landfill Credits Fund and Lord Minto, which will allow its roof to be saved from collapse.
Source: Herald 17 October 2011
Date posted: 20 Nov 2011Last updated: 05 Dec 2014
? You are not currently logged in. Log in using the form below.Comment rules
Would you like to add comments to this site?
You must be registered and logged in to post a comment. If you are registered please login below and you, when logged in, will be able to post comments.
Links: [ Register here
] - [ Lost password?
] - [ Lost username?
Comments found: (0)
Presently, there are no comments posted for this record!
Back to top
- Please be considerate in language. Do not use swear words.
- Treat other posters with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Insulting personal attacks will be not tolerated.