Members of the Association spent a splendid weekend based at South Queensferry to view the castles of the Forth valley. This was our first outing of the year and with the castles of Wales and Dumfries to follow good times lie ahead.
Some of the castles are pictured below - a full account of the visits will appear in the Association's Journal.
Many thanks to all who attended.
Date posted: 30 Apr 2014Last updated: 08 Dec 2014
? You are not currently logged in. Log in using the form below.Comment rules
Would you like to add comments to this site?
You must be registered and logged in to post a comment. If you are registered please login below and you, when logged in, will be able to post comments.
Links: [ Register here
] - [ Lost password?
] - [ Lost username?
Comments found: (0)
Presently, there are no comments posted for this record!
Back to top
- Please be considerate in language. Do not use swear words.
- Treat other posters with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Insulting personal attacks will be not tolerated.